Educational & Communication Sciences
- Abschluss PhD in Educational Sciences
- Dauer at least 7 semesters / 3 years up to 6 years
- Art Berufsbegleitendes Präsenzstudium
The doctoral study programme is a three-year, part-time research programme providing the perfect fit for educational, STEAM specialists and communication professionals who want to apply state-of-the art research knowledge and academic skills to contemporary problems at their workplace. The programme offers a premium executive development track designed to be both academically rigorous and intellectually inspiring.
The international doctoral programme is jointly offered by university institutions internationally known for their academic excellence and holders of the prestigious accreditation: University Ljubljana, Faculty of Education, International University Burch Sarajevo, University of Mostar and University North. All partner universities are long-established high ranked universities entitled to award doctoral and post doctoral degrees and qualifications.
- part-time studies to be completed within a minimum of 3 years (6 semesters, 180 ECTS); to complete the doctoral dissertation a student may take up to five years from the date the Consortium accepts his/her research proposal
- language of tuition: English
- renowned and distinguished academics and professionals of highly acclaimed universities
- individual and group tutorial face2face sessions
- international research cooperations