International Economic Relations and Management
- Abschluss PhD in International Relations and Management
- Dauer at least 7 semesters / 3 years up to 6 years
- Art Berufsbegleitendes Präsenzstudium
Our partner universities are longestablished, state-run universities, entitled to award doctoral and postdoctoral degrees and qualifications.
On behalf of all partner universities, the International Joint Cross-Border PhD Programme in International Economic Relations and Management is organized and administered by the Consortium of these universities in collaboration with the University of Applied Sciences Burgenland (UAS), Eisenstadt, Austria.
The Joint PhD programme is a unique doctoral crossborder programme focusing on Central European countries and is comparable to the best doctoral cross-border programmes within the EU in terms of structure and organisation. It takes into account the specifications of small groups of PhD students, thorough fundamental knowledge, and a variety of specialisations, allowing students to closely cooperate with supervisors within their respective areas of specialisation at university institutions abroad.
- part-time studies to be completed within a minimum of 3 years (6 semesters, 180 ECTS); to complete the doctoral dissertation a student may take up to six years from the date the Consortium accepts the research proposal
- language of tuition: English
- professors are renowned and distinguished academics and professionals of highly acclaimed universities
- individual and group tutorial face2face sessions
- international research cooperations